Most relevant, we only ship to addresses within the United States of America.
Additionally, please study the photos for overall condition as *Pictures are an important part of the Description*
First of all, the vintage merchandise on Fred Harvey Jewelry.com is for sale “as is” with no warranties, expressed or implied.
Secondly, items on this website are also for sale in our brick and mortar store, and are subject to prior sale. Consequently, we try our best to immediately remove the item from this website if the item sells in our store.
A user of this website must be 18 years of age, or older, in order to make a purchase.
If we ship your order to an Arizona address, we must, per Arizona law. add 6.1% sales tax at checkout.
If you are not comfortable using PayPal©, you may call us at (520) 326-3070 with your credit card number. We utilize the secure Square© credit card payment system.
In addition, for your piece of mind, we have been in the Indian jewelry business in Tucson, Arizona since 1990. (At the same physical brick and mortar location since 1993).
- In the first place, we make every effort to ship your purchase within 2 business days of receiving your payment. Also, we make every effort to accurately photograph and describe an item.
- We charge only $14.95 for USPS flat rate PRIORITY SHIPPING within the United States, including insurance, tracking, and signature confirmation. Comparatively, actual cost averages over $20.00 and we pay the access.
- With this in mind, we carefully pack and ship item(s) the way in which we would want to receive them. Correspondingly, all items sold on this website are insured for their full value.
- Be that as it may, once an item leaves our hands and has been transferred into the United States Postal Service system, it becomes the sole custody of the United States Postal Service.
- Above all, the United States Postal Service is solely responsible for delivery of the item(s). Consequently, if you need to file a claim, according to the U.S.P.S. it is your responsibility as the purchaser, to file the claim (damage, theft, etc.).
- As a result, in this day and of age of mail theft, we usually include USPS signature confirmation. Consequently, USPS signature confirmation gives you the benefit of an additional layer of security by requiring a signature from the person who accepts your package.
- First of all, we do not charge sales tax on your out-of-state purchase!
- Whereas, if you live outside of Arizona and Arizona tax is not paid, it is the Purchaser’s responsibility to pay any applicable tax imposed by their state of residence on the purchase price.
- Conversely, if your order is shipped to an Arizona address, we are required to collect 6.1% state sales tax, which will be added to your total at checkout.
- Otherwise, if you are tax exempt, an Arizona Resale Certificate is required at the time of purchase.
- Albeit, if you are not comfortable using PayPal©, we also offer the option of calling us with your credit card number and utilizing the Square© credit card system.
- Most importantly, credit card fees + shipping costs for a family run business are expensive, therefore, please be sure that you want the item(s) before you purchase them.
- Secondly, under approved circumstances, you may return an item purchased from us within 7 days for a refund of the purchase price excluding return shipping and insurance charges, which are non-refundable. In addition, please make sure to insure all returned items, with tracking number. Also, customer is typically responsible for credit card processing fees for reversing charges (3-1/2%).
- Please notify us immediately by calling us at 1-520-326-3070 if there is a legitimate problem with your purchase, and we will help you with the details of the return.
- Thirdly, *Returns must be unaltered and in the same condition as received. Additionally, any items that have been sized or modified in any way are not eligible for return. Also, custom ordered/fabricated items are not eligible for return, under any circumstance.
- Consequently, if the item does not come back in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value. In addition, credit will be issued only after we receive and inspect the merchandise.
- To begin with, there are no additional processing fees to set up a layaway transaction.
- Initially, we require a 1/3 down payment to put an item on layaway.
- In this instance, all merchandise on the layaway plan must be paid in full in two months from the original transaction date.
- Additionally, regular monthly payments are required, although additional payments can be made at any time during the layaway period.
- Finally, we accept the following payment methods:
- All Major Credit Cards
- Most importantly, Lay-a-way payments are non-refundable.
- Albeit our automated website only displays a shopping cart, where items are immediately paid in full, please call us to set up a separate and independent lay-a-way transaction at (520) 326-3070.
We don’t share your personal information with anyone except to comply with the law and complete our transactions with you!
Your personal information is not on our servers unless in use for the on-going operation of one of our services.
We will take reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
Additionally, we protect information relating to electronic transactions by encryption technology.
For your security:
Please note that we process all online transactions at Fred Harvey Jewelry through Paypal© with industry-standard SSL encryption.
Consequently, your online credit-card transactions with Fred Harvey Jewelry are as safe as if you are purchasing with a credit card inside our brick and mortar store.
Finally, you can verify your online security with our SSL certification through viewing our HTTPS designation in your toolbar.
Additionally, if you have any questions or concerns, please contact us!
Fred Harvey Jewelry 1990 – 2020 © Schannep Ventures L.L.C. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED